|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Executive Assistant is an integral and pivotal position that provides administrative support for executive management team
Responsibilities to Board of Directors, Executive Director, Managing Director, etc.:
- Provide administrative support to the Board of Directors and Executive Director.
- Gather information, coordinate meetings, order catering, reserve conference rooms for specific functions/meetings, send documentation, fax important info, and prepare correspondence.
- Maintain accurate records of BOD meetings; maintain and protect confidential information; ensure legal review.
- Record, type, prepare, distribute and maintain BOD and standing committees meeting minutes and maintain books.
- Schedule and coordinate standing Board Committee meetings and Coordinate and organize reception for departing BOD members, Loaned Executives and AIAG Executive staff.
- Provide administrative support to Executive Director.
- Provide administrative support to Executive Loans as requested.
- Liaison with external travel services provider.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required and additional college coursework; Associates degree preferred.
- At least three to four years related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One years’ experience working with top-level management and executives.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in MS Office, email, and internet.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker / possess a can-do attitude.
Interested and qualified applicates, please submit an application; upload copy of resume and cover letter if desired.
If you found this posting outside of the AIAG career opportunities website, please follow this link to apply: http://aiag.iapplicants.com/searchjobs.php
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.