Marketing Content Coordinator
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Responsible for the development of marketing communications collateral including blog posts, press releases, newsletters, social media, etc. for product/event/training promotion and other AIAG marketing initiatives. Recommend strategies for increasing effectiveness in communicating AIAG value proposition to current and prospective members.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to write articles, bulletins, sales letters, and other related marketing and promotional material
- Develop marketing communication plans and strategize promotion of AIAG products, programs, events, etc.
- Review analytics to recommend improvements to marketing communication strategy
- Develop and maintain advertising communication calendar for all AIAG products, events and training
- Coordinate placement of marketing AIAG collateral in external channels
- Ability to recommend and post product offerings & events on company website and within online store
- Ensure that AIAG maintains a high-quality database of customers, members and prospects to support marketing efforts; manage second and third party lists
- Maintain AIAG social media communities, responding to customer comments and forwarding requests to internal subject matter experts, as required.
- Maintain working relationships with partner automotive associations
- Work with agency partners and other vendors
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Two or more years of related work experience required.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Prior copywriting experience for an automotive manufacturing company required.
- Prior social media community management experience preferred.
- Hubspot experience preferred, knowledge of email and database software applications required.
- Content management system/HTML experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office required. Google Docs, cloud based databased systems preferred.